Friday, February 26, 2010

Random



Past few weeks have been a big big waste,
Mind seemed like totally screwed up,
without knowing what am I really doing, what did I say, what had I done......
Flirting here and there meaninglessly
was what I did in the past few weeks.

Puzzles, confusions, inferior complex, self-hatred, stiff neck,
backache, muscle cramps.....
Are these signs of DEPRESSION?
don't no...
Damn need a "PEACE" of mind.
Somehow really feel like wanna talk to someone else,
my best friends forever - Hanli, Ling, Pei Shi, Eva, Chai Wen....
I wanna share my inner feelings with you all,
I think that's the best way to relief stress.


***************************************************************************************

Ever since admitted to college,
my perspective towards the nature has changed,
I learnt to deal with people from different backgrounds, races, religions, cultures....etc
MCKL has provided me with valuable social exposures.
somehow I have to change my attitude and learn how to adapt to a new environment.
Orientations, ragging, interactive activities...whatever
asked us to do foolish things in front of seniors,
punished us to do unnecessary deeds,
that time I was really pissed off.
those kinda programmes seem immensely dumb to me at first,
make us feel like so stupid and childish,
and now eventually I know the reasons behind,
they wanted to Embarrass us in order to wipe off our strong EGOISM.


On one particular day, forgot which day,
our lecturer told us off,
"If I found out anyone speaking their mother-tongued language in this college,
he/she would be fined RM1, office bearers fined RM2, doubled!!"
Huh, it meant that I would be fined RM2 if I accidentally speak Mandarin,
worse than the previous ESP....
OMG, it's kinda challenging,
as used to speak Mandarin at secondary...whooh!
fine, just treat it as a NICHE,
somehow we still have to speak English whenever, wherever...
so I have to try my best to COMMUNICATE with no qualms,
phewwss, my mouth is getting lazier, keep closing for every moment, must motivate it ><


MCKL CAT,
7 students and 3 lecturers,
a family of 10 members from diverse backgrounds,
Zin Dee, Kerhi, Preta, Srin, Omar and Yujin.
Omar, the Algerian guy who always stands tall and with a shaggy-beard, refined and "experienced".
Yujin, our senior from China, forgot from which province already,
friendly, outspoken and hilarious.
Lecturers > Ms.Guna, Mdm. Chong and extremely funny guy, Mr.Ferns.
The rest are my adorable kitties >< = CATs), we have not much differences externally :(


Lastly, before put my pen into an end,
I would like to express my words of wisdom to all my CAT members by saying
"Balancing is our talent, so strikes a balance in every aspect of your life, manage your time wisely and enjoy life!"







3 comments:

苏慧琳 said...

佩珊,我真的很想和你聊天~
让你听听我的烦恼,也听听你的烦恼.

我记得上次你回来,
你说被Senior捉弄,
你很不开心,
这些好象是读College&University的必经阶段.
可是我却不知道原来它真正的目的是这样.
感觉上好象会抹杀掉一个人的自信心酱,
不是很好..

多点回来,我想听听你的OB night还有College的生活点点滴滴! ^-^

Anonymous said...

no worries!everything will be fine.

your fellow kittycat! XD

Yew Peishun said...

>Ling,

I'm there beside u, willing to listen ur agonies, will u listen to my agonies?

Me, In deep agony now, losing self-confidence, not as cheerful as past. Desperately finding a way out from sombreness.

Miss u, Help me !!