Thursday, April 15, 2010

Agonies

Back to blogging...

Past few weeks I had the most miserable experience
in the beginning of college life.
Awkward feelings,
freaking tired of the agonies befallen on me
totally drained, speechless...

Courses of agonies: self-obstinance, discord happened, conflict between two parties, vigorous storming and disappointment.
My heart throbbed unusually fast,
had acute chest pain and stiff shoulder,
seriously don't know what has triggered the pains.

Dad, my mighty dad,
thanks for bringing me to see a cardiologist,
I know you worry about me, care about me and love me,
however,
i just wanna express my true feeling,
Dad mum, relax, I'll take good care of myself and be fine.
Too much of parental control make me feel uneasy.

Dr.Quek
Thanks for the consultation,
it truly healed my illness and inner heart as well.
~it seems exaggerate for a person like ME to see a cardiologist.~

"Learning and playing, both of these must always come together."

Enjoy, stress free~

No comments: