Sunday, October 11, 2009

Inner beauty

'Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.'

I love this quote.

I asked my papa about this quote,

"Dad, how do think about this quote?"

He said, "It's wonderful."

That's why I found your mum so attractive ^^

HAhahahahaha......

'Inner beauty'

how much do I know about it? It just suddenly sparked off my mind.

<<"You're beautiful, It's true.

On your face, there's the sweetest smile that I've ever seen.

I saw the best nature of you from your strong soul and kind heart.

You're gentle and animal loving,

I hoped to see you build up your self-esteem.

Look, look into my eyes.

Everyone is favouring you, everyone is touched by your ultimate kindness.

They are touched by your inner beauty.>>

I'm on my way to cultivate 'emptiness',

I'm discovering the inner beauty of mankind,

the true faith which lies behind the pale face.

No comments: