Friday, September 11, 2009

When I'm old...



When I'm Old


When I'm old, I'm not as strong as before.
Please forgive me, and treat me patiently.

When I'd forgotten how to tie up my shoelace,
would you help me to tie it up?
Yes, I admit that I'm forgetful.

When I'm showing a friendly gesture to you, chatting happily with you,
please listen to me, don't ignore me.

When you're young, I used to tell bedtime stories patiently for you,
just to wish that you would have a sweeter dreams & better sleep.


When I'm curious about your modern lifestyle and the new era,
please don't belittle me.
Just think of how had I answered your every single question patiently
when you were young and innocent.


When I'm unable to walk as the result of arthritis.
Would you hold my arms firmly and stand by me all the way through?
Just think of how had I taught you walking at the very first step.
I am delighted to see you growing up healthily.

*When I was born, I had gone through many sufferings in life.
There were many challenges in my previous lifetime.
Wars, abductions, changelings and cliques were common matters.
Moreover, the sheer blatancy of crime had unveiled the true sense of innocent human beings.*
Dear Son,
Life is impermanent,
there is not much time left for me.
I'm old.
All I wish is to spare some time with you
before leaving this beautiful world.
Don't ever forget,
Dad is always be with you.
Love,
Dad















.


















1 comment:

HanliBubu said...

u/'re tagged!! come my blog