Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter Solstice Festival 冬至

I'm back after my final exams!
Hopefully can pass all papers > CAT T5, T6, T7, T8 and T9 (with satisfactory scores).

First & foremost, I gonna apologize to all my readers for keeping all of you waiting for 'a stone age' , busy preparing for exams then...

Two days after T9 paper, I decided not to let the past(exams) rattle my good mood, so I went on for a day trip to Sunway Lagoon with my best buddies of CAT Group 3 2010 ~ a group of SAD - Single, Available & Desperate girls, except for Yi Lynn =)
Overall, it's FUN, we tried out all the dry park activities though it's raining scantily. Water park, on the other hand, was not too appealing to me,
Two main reasons:
- The water has strong chlorine smell, it's bad for skin, caused me to have skin irritation, rashes boomed out~
- I cant swim nor float.

At around 7.00pm, we had dinner at Simply Penang in Sunway Pyramid,
One warning: Do not order its ASSAM LAKSA!!! SUCKS~ It's 10 times worse than the original Penang assam laksa~

These days have been raining continuously, I miss the sunshine ><
December has always been a WET WET month in equatorial country like Malaysia.
YEAH! Winter Solstice is around the corner.
For Chinese,
it is a good time for a family to get together,
savouring traditional delight ~ Tong Yuen and chit-chat together.

Last two days, I went to my maternal grandma's house to have a small reunion dinner, mum has cooked some of her best dishes ~ Red roasted pork rib, Hainanese Chicken, Fried arrow heads with garlic shoots and 'Bak Choi'. LOVE & APPRECIATE all the food,
Thanks Mummy!

While we were savouring the food slowly and talking about our family matters,
Grandma seemed to be very excited, giggling, giggling & her spasmodic sounds were extremely funny, sound like my dad's snores, the way she reacts made me laughed all the way ^^ I can feel her heart was pounding & the great pleasure that was expressed obviously from her wrinkled charming face, my grandma is so cute!

Spending time with elderl-ies (Grandparents and uncle) is meant so much to me, indeed it's a memorable moment that we should always bear it in our mind, no matter how busy we are.

Wish everyone has a great Winter Solstice Festival!



No comments: