Sunday, September 19, 2010

5 PAPERS!!!!!

As my title implies, '5 papers' ~ I'm gonna be sitting for 5 CAT advance level papers in one goal. I shall ask myself 12 questions now...

> Am I paying attention in class? YES.
> Am I sitting in the front row (as only in Mr.Jana's & Mr.Lemon's class )? YES
> Have I put enough effort on my studies? NOT ABSOLUTELY YES.
> Is my study method efficient and helpful? NOT SO.
> Have I ever asked questions from my lecturers (silly Ques not allowable~)? YES.
> Do I understand the syllabus and able to interpret them? NOT ABSOLUTELY YES.
> Am I enjoying my studies? YES.
> Am I talking too much in class (Have I interrupted the class)? ABSOLUTELY YES.
> Am I helping my friends in terms of......or Have I sought help from friends? YES
> Have I read ACCA's Student Accountant Mag to enhance my knowledge? NOT VERY OFTEN.
> Have I ever done any past year exam papers? ONLY FOR CERTAIN PAPERS.
> Have I ever made good use of the man's creation - GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE to check out some stuff related to my studies? NOT SO.

*Perhaps I should have answered a NO to Q8 >.<




Cheers,
Shun Yew

No comments: