Thursday, July 8, 2010

Every person can be a Better Human Being.

No doubt that Warren Buffett is the most successful investor in the world,
he has the greatest fortune, greatest thoughts, greatest challenges and etc,
from A-Z, definitely..indefinitely..absolutely..he's a WHOLESOME person with AMAZING perspectives towards every aspect of LIFE.

If there is a question asked, WHAT's THE BEST ADVICE YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED IN YOUR LIFE? For me, I would take AT LEAST a donkey year to figure it out though my dear family members, GURUs, friends, great teachers and anyone who have come across with had given me COUNTLESS advices, yet I have nvr key a SINGLE valuable advice into my CPU CACHE MEMORY, my grey matter is deteriorating back then, now, soon, future........

Just when I viewed the exclusive interview with Warren Buffett, my heart was asking me "Have I ever used my HEART to feel something that is UNCONDITIONALLY EXISTING around ME?"... The answer was NO(TRUTHFULLY). I have no reason to deny the truth, all this while, the way I treat ppl is by always react from the point of view of ME, MYSELF. "I ME MYSELF = SELF-CENTRED".

In the interview, a few couraging words from Warren Buffett have eventually touched my BRAIN but not my HEART @@...HE credited his father for teaching him how to live, and explained that all parents can make a "better human being" by offering their children unconditional love.


The power of unconditional love. I mean, there is no power on earth like unconditional love. And I think that if you offered that to your child, I mean you’re 90 percent of the way home. There may be days when you don’t feel like it, it’s not uncritical love, that’s a different animal, but to know you can always come back, that is huge in life. That takes you a long, long way. And I would say that every parent out there that can extend that to their child at an early age, it’s going to make for a better human being.



Perhaps I should recount and recap on the wise advices given to me, no matter from WHO.

Well, last for my day:

DAD & MAMA ~ THANKS FOR MOULDING ME INTO A BETTER HUMAN BEING.




UNfaithful girl who lies behind TRuth.


No comments: