Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I had a bad day


Wed-23/12/2009

Christmas Day and New Year Day are around the corner,
This year is to over,and 2010 is welcoming us merrily.
What will my new year resolutions gonna be?
Sighs...haven't thought about it, don't even wanna bother about it.

It's year end of 2009,
I'm not in favour of any X'mas celebrations nor new year countdowns.
Friends, sorry~

The reason is that I have committed myself to my school's leadership camp.
When I's deciding to volunteer as the organizing committee member,
I's in slight confusion.
I's doubt with my ability.
I's unconfident with myself.
I's used to be guide by others but not to guide others.
I wondered, Would there be an ultra mentality that can enhance my self-confidence?
Upon the last moment, I decided to participate in it.
Perhaps.... I would gain and learn more than what have I expected.
Surprisingly, I managed to mix around with the committee members.
Did had some great moments & pleasures with them
and the feel is awesome.

However, today we're called to go back to school for a session learning
with Mr.Fang Lian Hua,
the co-curricular department teacher of a Sabah Chinese school(forgotten what's the school name).
He's extremely amusing and well-spoken, besides pro in leading curricular activities.
He asked us about our opinions towards the companionship between fellow committee members.

To me, I felt that the bond within us isn't strong enough.
Frankly, some of the committee members have been disengaged,
there are many tasks still incomplete,
and there are so many uncertainties.
This organizing committee is too split!!!

Now,I'm absolutely pissed off with this kinda situation.
hesitated and moody now, moaning in a deep pain from 'the annoyance of women'...

Whoahss, hope that all would be fine when the day comes...
Leadership camp committee members, let's work for it! Ganbateh!!!


_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_



The night scenes in Kuala Lumpur City Centre is beautiful.
Just a day after Tung Zhi, and 2 days before X'mas.
It'd be wonderful to accompany grandma for a window shopping and to chill out for some delicacies.
But, everything went 'wrong' when we have all planned.
It's not my day!!!!


First, we had delicious fish ball noodles at Jalan Pudu.
Then, we decided to see d festive decorations at Pavillion.
Grandma was so excited as she loved to see X'mas decorations.
When we reached Jalan Loke Yew, where nearby Tsun Jin High School,
our car suddenly broke down as there's a massive jam.
Oh pooh, the traffic got more congested as our car blocked the main lane to Jalan Imbi.
An Indian guy suddenly stopped in front of us and claimed that he's a mechanic.
He checked the car, and told us that the clutch cable has collapsed, it have to send to the workshop.
He asked us to call a tow truck immediately to pull the car away.
Luckily, I have the contact no. of a motor workshop which locates next to our house. It's ideal to save every services contact no.,haha^^...
I called our friendliest mechanic, and he did helped us to find a tow truck.
Later, I called my cousin bro to fetch my grandma back.
When my cousin arrived,he seemed to be stunned when he saw us sitting at the road side helplessly, and Me & Mama left behind to wait for the tow truck.

We waited for 1 hour and the truck finally came and left our old French car away...
So sad, my dad would be disappointed if he knew that his French beauty was encountering problems.


Oh, today is really a bad day.~~



















No comments: